- Ballu tundu Fiolinesu (dance in circle of Florinas) dance typically logudorese (Historical Region), propitiatory dance and with religious origins, performed by men and women that holding itself for hand forms a perfect circle, accompanied by the characteristic soloist voice, the guitar and the accordion;
- Ballu to passu (origins barbaricine) happy dance performed to couples and accompanied by the diatonic accordion. In the dance you/he/she can be noticed it trains him some single ballet dancer men that with their game of legs they try to court his/her own ballerina;
- Su dillu cantadu I dance some reaping accompanied by the soloist voice, from the guitar and from the accordion, characterized by the lilt and by the simplicity of the footsteps;
- Logudoresa Seria I dance ancient of Florinas and of the logudoro accompanied by accordion, characteristic for the lilt and the to wave some ballet dancer;
- He/she knows dance (or chirigheddu pintu) native of Ploaghe (country to few Kms from Florinas) dance of courting in which the ability of the dancers is exalted;
YOU SING SARDINIANS
- Ave Maria Sing religious to more voices devoted to the Madonna;
- S'Aneddu I Sing devoted to the Marriage;
- Santu Larentu Song devoted to the premature death of a child;
- Canti in Re I purely sing logudorese accompanied by the guitar and by the accordion;
- Corsicana I sing of love to two voices;
- Muttos de Amore I sing of courting that was performed in the serenades.
YOU SING ITALIAN
- Or sun my Neapolitan popular Song (to perform abroad only);
Associazione Culturale Gruppo Folk Figulinas
c/o Casa del Pane C.P. 61
07030 FLORINAS (SS)
29° Rassegna Internazionale del Folklore "Lorenzo Manconi"
Lunedi 13 Agosto 2018
ore 21,30 Anfiteatro Comunale
Vi invitiamo a visitare il nostro sito.